No more taboos: it’s time to Talk Sex!
12 September | 8.30 pm | #ITalkSex
The #ITalkSex campaign from Scarlet Ladies is landing! Join our Twitter Party on Tuesday 12 September @ 8:30 pm to help show the world that female sexuality is not a dirty secret: it’s a part of who we are.
Our sexual experiences can affect every area of our health and happiness: from shame, confusion, guilt and fear, to joy, magic and empowerment, the emotions they provoke are deep and real. Yet for too many women, the topic of sex remains taboo.
The #ITalkSex Campaign is here to change that. We want to help every woman accept and express the sexual feelings, needs and experiences that matter to her, for good or bad. We believe every woman should be free to love herself, grow in confidence, and live her best life, without fear or shame.
Join our Twitter Party with guest host @girlonthenet to share what women’s sexuality means for you, and find out what talking sex has meant for other ordinary women, everywhere.
How to join in:
Log in to Twitter on 12 September at 8:30 pm and search for #ITalkSex. Follow the chat or share your own thoughts – don’t forget to use the #ITalkSex hashtag every time you tweet.
Tips for joining the Twitter Party:
- Use the #ITalkSex hashtag to tell the world that you’re planning to take part. That way you’ll be helping us spread the word – as well as letting your followers know that they might hear more from you than usual from 8.30 – 9:30 pm on 12 Sept
- See a tweet you like? Please retweet it! You’ll be supporting other women if you do.
- Always use the #ITalkSex when adding to the conversation or responding to tweets so everyone can be in on the conversation.
- Please do not use the twitter chat to promote your own products or services.
- Please stay on topic whilst participating in the chat and do not use the hashtag for tweets that are off topic.
- Follow @ScarletLadies and our host @Girlonthenet to stay up to date on campaigns
Make sure you follow us on Twitter @Scarletladies for updates.